Why Opus International Consultants?
By investing in our people Opus has built a reputation for service excellence that is the backbone of our continued success
The Opus team comprises 3,000 people across five markets – Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the US. We’re a global company that thrives on working as one, yet we maintain strong local identity and connections.
We offer a career path across a range of sectors and global locations. Many of our people are recognised leaders in their field, offering you the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business. Our projects are often vitally important to the communities and countries they are based in.
Our business is built on a vibrant culture. We enjoy working together and coming up with creative and technically brilliant solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations.
As a company we are strongly driven by our values:
- Strong client relationships
- Excellent service delivery
- Respect for and sharing of knowledge
- Developing our people to their potential
- Urgency through empowerment
- Sharing and enjoying success
We support our people in a number of ways including:
- Respect for and sharing technical expertise across our global networks
- Celebrating excellence through our annual Opus awards
- Employee assistance programme
- Sporting and social events
Training & development
Our goal is simple, “to be a great place to work”. We want to retain our best talent in the business, this is what gives us our competitive edge. We want employees to feel valued and proud of the work they do.
One of our core company values is developing our people to their full potential. Don’t just take our word for it, over the years, we have won multiple awards for leadership and people development, here are some of our recent wins.
- Internal and external training
- Postgraduate study
- Management training
- Professional development and mentoring
- A Learning Academy offering quality training and development for the whole team
Benefits & rewards
At Opus, we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme where you can structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle. Our employees have a large range of benefits available to them. These include:-
- Holidays with the option to buy or sell additional days;
- Sick Leave;
- Bonus Scheme;
- OpusFlex, where up to 14 benefits can be purchased via “salary exchange” enhancing any tax or NI savings e.g. childcare vouchers, mobile phones, car leasing, bikes to work, travel insurance, medical and dental insurance and gym membership to name a few.
- OpusSave – staff discounts at hundreds of retailers such as supermarkets, high street stores and holiday companies.
- Professional Fees – appropriate professional membership fees relevant to your role will be paid by the company.
- Flexible working hours
- An award winning training and personal development programme.
Click here to find out about our current vacancies.