We have a long history of working with Network Rail and other rail agencies
Opus’ work in rail asset management and design over the past 25 years has given us an extensive understanding of the UK rail network.
Our experience provides a strong connection with Network Rail’s policy, practices and priorities and means we can provide effective solutions that align with Network Rail’s strategic goals.
Our team of dedicated engineers and technicians are highly experienced in providing rail solutions that meet the needs of our clients and their communities.
Our experience in the UK
We offer a comprehensive suite of rail design services including:
- Structural examinations and surveys
- Structural assessment and analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Design of structural repair and maintenance schemes
- Design of new structures
- Station enhancements
- Platform and civil design
- Strategic asset management advice
- Business plan production
- Topographic and other measured surveys
- Temporary works design
- Risk assessments
- Embankments – fill and stability analysis
- Historical research