We specialise in investigating and interpreting the challenges that ground conditions can bring
Our designers thrive on providing buildable and pragmatic designs, for both public and private sector clients.
Geotechnical engineering is a branch of civil engineering that focuses on earth materials. Our geotechnical engineers provide a strong foundation for development and infrastructure projects.
To complement our investigation and design services, we have broad experience in supervising large groundwork projects such as cut and fill earthworks, landslide and slope stabilisation, piling works and the remediation of mines.
Ground hazards are a primary focus in this field but our team also factor project risk into our work, to ensure project outcomes exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our experience in the UK
Our geotechnical services include:
- Site investigation and testing
- Designing retaining walls and ground improvements
- Shallow and deep foundations
- Rock mechanics
- Slope stability
- Mining and metallurgy
- Machine foundations
- Tunnel and underground opening analysis and assessment including remedial works
- Quarry assessments
- External Eurocode 7 training
- Expert witness/legal work
- Geological and geomorphological
- Assessments and planning